About Me

“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”- Wayne gretzky

My name is Landon Quilty I’m a first year university student. This year I am in the Retail program and I’m also studying English twelve so I can do university courses in the fall. Besides having class I love to play and watch Hockey. I played hockey my whole life until the pandemic hit. When I watch hockey my favorite team is the Vancouver Canucks. Every spring break my family and I would go to Vancouver the Canucks game would be the main priority to see. Last February when I was working for the hockey team in Salmon Arm I was going to the Sedins retirement game,  I had been looking forward to it for a long time and never would think that the staff of the silverbacks would get me access to the Canucks dressing room and a tour with defensemen Tyler Myers after the game. My favorite player on the team was Elias Petterson and I was really happy I got to meet him and get a picture with him. The Canucks had ended up winning the game 3-0 and it was the best Canucks game I’ve been to In a wile. This is my first year taking courses because I took a year off in 2019 to work full time. I’m a first year in the Estr class and I’ve met a lot of new people.